One Simple HABIT Of HEALTH! Can You Guess What It Is?
Mar 22, 2020 | By: Health Coach Is In...
ONE SIMPLE HABIT OF HEALTH!
Can you guess what it is?
I'll tell you right now. It's to...
"DRINK IT UP 1ST THING IN THE MORNING!"
Yup! You heard me.
Drink 16oz of refreshing water first thing in the morning, even before your coffee, espresso, juice or latte.
Because water is LIFE!
It's the fluid that lubricates our systems and keeps us healthy and vibrant. Think of a riverbed in a drought when it's all dried up and cracking where the water is so spars that there's no life in it.
Now compare your body to that riverbed and imagine what you are doing to it by NOT staying hydrated with enough water. Yup, soon enough it to will dry up, crack up and become uninhabitable.
So before you get to that SAD state start hydrating your body with water 'first thing in the morning' and then throughout the rest of your day. It's vital for your organs; it oils your joints, suppresses your sugar cravings, carries nutrients to your cells and waste out of your cells.
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL;
When we don't stay hydrated our kidney's can't function properly, so the body turns to the liver for additional support. Because the liver is working so hard, more of the fat we consume is stored rather than burned off.
when the body gets dehydrated it goes looking for water in places we'd never expect, like a juicy apple pie, pudding or ice cream and who wants that, so keep your unique-physique and its water reservoir abundant and full, at least five or more glasses a day.
It takes FIVE GLASSES just to keep the toxins (crap-o-la) moving out of your body, so at least five or more glasses a day.
keeping your body hydrated will strengthen your IMMUNE SYSTEM and help prevent illness. Don't wait to 'drink plenty of fluids' once you're already sick. Protect yourself now and get in the daily habit of drinking 5+ glasses of refreshing H20 today.
HERE'S HOW TO DO THIS:
Before you go to bed, set a full 16 ounce glass of water next to your bathroom sink. After you wake up, brush your teeth and relieve yourself, then drink up that big ol' glass of water or lemon water before your coffee, espresso, juice or latte.
Notice how refreshed, recharged and energized you will feel.
After a night of rest and detoxing our bodies need to re-hydrate and not first thing in the morning with potent black coffee.
Think about it, if you were a body waking up from a night of resting and renewing would you want the first thing to flood your system to be strong black coffee or fresh spring water? Or when you go swimming would you prefer to dive into a muggy, dark brown river or a crystal clear pond?
Water TRULY is your fountain of youth!
NINE TIPS TO HELP YOU DRINK (MORE WATER) THROUGHOUT THE REST OF YOUR FABULOUS DAY!
1) Keep glass bottles of water in your car, where you work and by your bed. Keep track by wrapping a rubber-band around your refillable bottles for every 8oz you drink.
2) During the day drink one more glass of water than you usually do.
3) Drink 8oz of water before you exercise or take your walk.
4) Sip small amounts of water from your water bottle during your exercise.
5) When home; keep a pitcher filled with filtered water for you to drink throughout the day in your fridge and on your computer table.
6) When you open the fridge or pantry and you're NOT really hungry, drink a glass of water.
7) Every time (after) you relieve yourself, drink 1/2 glass of water.
8) Buy a Glass or Infusion Water Pitcher and add slices of lime, cucumber and mint to your water pitcher or add strawberries, peaches and basil, for a refreshing sweet taste.
9) Drink a glass of water before your meals.
IT'S TIME TO LIVE A HEALTHIER LIFE WITH THIS ONE SIMPLE HABIT OF HEALTH!
And there's no better time to start.... than RIGHT NOW!